Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I got a great Valentine's day surprise...Roses! I was not expecting anything because we are trying to be budget minded these days, but my wonderful husband (and son...it says so on the card) got me a dozen roses! Dustin is not the romantic type, and he can't keep a secret, so this took alot of thought and effort out of him. I was very proud of him. It is a little known fact that me and Dustin started dating in high school...TEN YEARS AGO...on Valentine's day, so this year was a little more special.

2 comments:

LeslieTummel said...

10 year ago! That makes me feel old. Don't write that anymore. ;) Congrats on your roses!

Anonymous said...

i finally have a computer back and working. i am writing this with lily in my lap if you see cat hairs. hope all is well with you and taylor and dustin. will call later . love ya