Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Too Quick!

If you have children...don't blink, you might miss something.

Taylor is growing up too quick! Everyday he gets more animated and is developing quite the sneaky personality. Yesterday I laid him down for a nap when I got him home and he fought and fought and fought. He DID NOT want to lay down and he DID NOT want to take a nap. Usually if I leave him in there (he's still in the crib) he'll stop fighting it and give in and lay down. I was in the guest bedroom sewing and I could hear him talking and yelling for me. All of a sudden, it stopped. I figured he had finally given in and laid down. Then I hear a big BOOM! I run into the room to find Taylor standing at the door "Hi Momma! Hi Momma!" AND he has taken his clothes off.

Wow...he's two...he's REALLY REALLY two.

Lately I have heard that three is the new two...if that is true, don't tell me yet :)

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Caleb isn't much older than Taylor, but boy is he a pistol! I don't know if three is any worse than two, but if it is I am really in for it :)

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. Time for a big boy bed before long. Oh yeah, then comes the real bedtime battles. Good luck!