Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Distractions...

For those of you who check this blog (I appreciate all 5 or so of you..haha!), just wanted to let you know I am still alive. Life has thrown us some distractions lately. One, we are REALLY moving back. We close on a great house in South Knoxville (see picture) on June 2. Dustin has started in the Maryville 411 Walgreens today. Taylor and I will be staying at the condo till we move back, working on packing. I thought I was going to have a few more weeks to pack, but "Walgreens time" kicked in and I've gotta get stuff done in the next few weeks. Thankfully we didn't unpack lots of stuff and so I just have to repack the few boxes I opened and pack up our stuff and leave Taylor's room for last. Taylor and I plan on having lots of "pj days." I don't think he minds :)

1 comment:

LeslieTummel said...

beautiful house! good luck with everything!