Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Inspired

I became inspired today by my long lost friend Leslie's blog. I happend upon it from a survey on my-space and I found myself reading previous posts and enjoying "learning" about what is going on in her life. I thought to myself, maybe, just maybe, someone might want to do the same thing on mine. It was also enjoyable to read what she felt and thought about what was going on in her life.

Because of this, I decided to start my own writing blog. I felt the title "A Mother's Mumble" would be fitting. Let me explain why. I have been blessed with a husband who acts ALOT like his father. If you haven't seen a picture of them together, it's pretty scary how alike they look. Along with looks, they also share many life characteristics. One in particular, they both tend to mumble sometimes. I have learned over the years (almost 10 together and 5 married, but who is counting), that there are two ways to deal with the mumble. One - you can smile and nod and act like whatever they said is exactly right and they can never be wrong, or two - ask them to repeat and listen carefully while trying to understand.

So, that is how I want you all to enjoy my blog. You can either read it and try to understand where you can, and relate or laugh where you can, or politely smile and nod and move on.

God Bless...

1 comment:

LeslieTummel said...

Yay! I like this...keep writing. :) I love keeping up with old friends. That's why I started my blog...just in case somebody cares. :)